G-Wagen Summerfestival 2018
For Mercedes-Benz and Steyr-Puch Allwheeldrive vehicles.
14.-17. June 2018 Jänschwalde (Cottbus / 1h from Berlin)
The 50 hectare Motorsport Center has endless off-road trails in the forest, and a campsite.
Exploring the possibilities of the vehicle in the field.
Campfire, gasoline and diesel talk.
- use off-road terrain in own vehicle
- Off road driving school in own vehicle
- Technical workshop (G-Class)
- Testdrive in new G-Class W 463 B
- Testdrive in new X-Class V6 Pickup
- Barbecue saturday night
- World record attempt! Build the biggest G out of cars!
Extras (have to be paid):
- Co drive Jacky Ickx Paris-Dakar 280 GE winner 1983
- CO Drive Paris-Dakar Unimog 1300L "Capito" winner 1985
Vehicles 4x4 bis 3,5t / 130,00 €
Vehicles 6x6 / 4x4 3,5t to 7,5t / 170,00 €
Vehicles 8x8 / 6x6 / 4x4 über 7,5t / 230,00 € (campside incl.)
Driver inclusive, more persons each 40,00 €
children up to 14 years 20,00 €
registration at: G-Wagen.eu or email: JoergSand@gmx.de
- camping ground 25,00 € for a vehicle for the weekend
- rooms in the log cabin on the event area
- rooms in 4* hotel Christinenhof (5km away in Tauer)
- rooms in 5* hotel SAS Radison (15km away in Cottbus)